To remain competitive in today’s hyper competitive job market, talent acquisition leaders are turning to a smart candidate attraction strategy that expertly combines AdTech with recruitment marketing technology and award-winning brand and creative services — a powerful trifecta found with Symphony Talent.
Since 2009, long before it became a trend in recruitment marketing, Symphony Talent has driven innovation and strategy across the cornerstone solutions, strategies, and branding that make up AdTech, including programmatic media, search engine marketing, targeted brand advertising, remarketing, candidate nurturing, demand generation, and full-funnel analytics.
“AdTech represents a core promise of Symphony Talent to our clients: To strategically and effectively generate and optimize the talent funnel from awareness to conversion,” Mike Drayer, SVP, GM AdTech shared. “We achieve this using a blend of data-driven media, marketing and nurturing automation tools, brand and creative services, and robust analytics, supported by a seasoned team of strategic advisors.”
Symphony Talent’s AdTech solution solves the candidate attraction challenges many talent teams experience, all from a unified approach on a single platform:
- Expand reach to right-fit talent. AdTech enables talent teams to precisely target a specific candidate audience based on occupation, location, demographics, and behaviors. It can shape nuanced approaches that ensure recruitment efforts reach the most relevant candidates.
- Ensure efficient resource allocation. Every organization knows that recruitment can be an expensive endeavor. AdTech optimizes recruitment advertising spend by helping talent teams manage campaigns directed toward channels and publishers that yield the highest return on investment (ROI) in terms of candidate engagement and conversion.
- Make strong, data-driven decisions. AdTech unlocks a wealth of data and insights into recruitment advertising efforts. Talent teams can measure the performance of campaigns, track engagement and interactions, and use this data to refine strategies, tailor messages, and improve overall recruitment efficiency.
- Streamline workflows and productivity. AdTech often integrates with applicant tracking systems (ATS), various publishers, and audience targeting technologies. Integration enhances productivity by reducing manual tasks, improving collaboration, and allowing recruiters to focus on the more strategic aspects of talent acquisition.
- Deliver authentic brand messages and experiences. In addition to requisition-based advertising, successful AdTech strategies maximize both EVP and employer branding to drive meaningful results. Symphony Talent’s award-winning brand and creative services team expertly partners with talent teams to create authentic, meaningful experiences for candidates that attract best-fit talent who align with the employer and build strong relationships and reputations that last.
“We’re excited to be in this latest chapter of the evolution of AdTech. We believe our focus on content/channel relevancy, personalization, predictability, and the data privacy landscape will propel us (and our clients) into the future,” Drayer added.
AdTech isn’t new with Symphony Talent, it’s a tried and true solution that leading talent teams use every day. To explore how AdTech could work for your organization, simply reach out for a consultation.