A valid measure of what a successful worker looks like that is also quick and easy to administer
The Workplace Success Profile is intended to measure the baseline, required-upon-entry
behavioral competencies of new hires.
- Designed to be appropriate across all entry-level jobs and industries
- Quickly administer to job candidates
- Appropriate reading level set for entry level and individual contributor roles
- Can be configured with additional scales to be more tailored to particular jobs or industries
- Candidate reports provide detailed scores on each scale as well as interpretations and interview questions to aid recruiters and hiring managers in the talent acquisition processdesigned to cover all entry-level call center jobs